How to Install Syncerize?
Last Update a month ago
To install Syncerize, follow these steps:
- Open your Shopify store and search for "Syncerize."
- Click on the "Open app" button in the search results.
- You will be directed to the Syncerize install page. Look for the "Install app" button located in the upper right corner and click on it.
- After clicking "Install app," you will be asked to choose between the "source store" or the "destination store." Select the appropriate option for your needs and click "Next."
- Next, you'll be presented with two order forwarding options. Choose the one that suits your requirements and click "Next" again.
- To connect to another store, you'll need to add the unique key of that store. This key is provided by the other store's owner. Enter this key in the provided field and proceed.
- By default, you'll have a basic plan. You can switch to any plan that better aligns with your needs later on.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 liked this article